Welcome to Lake Brunner Motor Camp
Holiday Park accommodation in Moana, Westland
Under New Management
A true Kiwi Holiday: relaxing, peaceful, the best views and the best walks. We love it here as it is a great lifestyle and we meet wonderful people.
The lake and surrounding rivers and streams offer some of the finest brown trout fishing in the South Island. Fly fishing, trolling and spinning are available all year round on the lake and some rivers. Fishing guides, licences, tackle and tackle hire are also locally available.
The area features abundant bird life, and a variety of wetland and rainforest ecosystems.
There are many walks for all levels of fitness from 10 minutes to 6 hours long.
- Closest to the lake and boat ramp
- Hosts: Tony Spruyt and Jo Anne Wilson
- Stunning views of Lake Brunner and the mountains
- Pet-friendly by arrangement
- Well maintained facilities and grounds, relaxing, a real holiday